1. Who we are – TAFCO Ltd (The Asset Finance Company)
We are a ‘Credit Broker’, we offer finance from a panel of lenders we are formally registered with.TAFCO Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Financial Services Register No: 733516
- A Company Registered in England No:8714242
- Registered Office: Station House Station Road Sandbach CW11 3JG
- VAT registration number: 171922213
- Consumer Credit Licence 661612
- NACFB Membership No: M/0090/15
- ICO Reference No: ZA023231
2. How will we use your information – we collect data from you to assess your financial situation, we then will place with the appropriate lender which we believe is suitable for your requirements.
3. Additional Marketing – we will not spam you, we will only have a need to contact you in relation to your existing finance arrangements or if we think there are new products that are suitable to your needs.
4. What we need – we do not require you to do anything.
5. How we store your data
All the data we collect from you on the website is protected against unauthorised access. We maintain appropriate security measures and procedures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you on the website. We will not be responsible for breaches of our security beyond our reasonable control.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties.
6. We also gather – Information TAFCO hold we document what personal data TAFCO hold, where it came from and who TAFCO share it with. TAFCO have an information audit across the company. GDPR requires TAFCO to maintain records of our processing activities. It updates rights for a networked world. For example, if TAFCO have inaccurate personal data and have shared this with another organisation, TAFCO will have to tell the other organisation about the inaccuracy so it can correct its own records. TAFCO won’t be able to do this unless you know what personal data you hold, where it came from and who you share it with. TAFCO will document this. Doing this will also help TAFCO to comply with the GDPR’s accountability principle, which requires organisations to be able to show how they comply with the data protection principles, for example by having effective policies and procedures in place.
7. How long we keep your data for? TAFCO must keep records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to, or longer if: they show a transaction that covers more than one of the company’s accounting periods.
7. What are your rights– You have the right to allow TAFCO Ltd to contact you for marketing purposes, if you have a finance contract TAFCO have the right to contact you whilst the finance agreement is still in place; once this has finished you can then ask us not to contact you anymore and delete any data held for you.