- TAFCO Ltd (we) are a credit broker and not a lender
- Fast’n’Funded is a Trading name of Tafco Ltd
- We are not an independent financial advisor.
- We introduce clients to a limited number of lenders and their finance products.
- We will source a Finance Offer FCA regulated and non-regulated products. In this role, We are doing no more than effecting an introduction between You and the Lender(s) to enable You to choose a Finance Product which, in your sole opinion, is suitable for You. We are not Your agent or otherwise acting on Your behalf, and there is no duty upon Us to provide you with impartial advice, information or any recommendation relating to a Finance Product. The existence and nature of commission arrangements where the commission varies depending on the lender, product or other permissible factors will always be disclosed.
- We provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made.
- You must decide whether the finance product is right for you and take independent advice if you wish.
- We do not charge you a fee for our services.
- We typically receive commissions from lenders we introduce you to. Commissions can be a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the loan amount.
- We do not have any influence over the interest rate you will pay for FCA regulated applications as the rates are set by the lender.
- We do have influence over the interest rate for non-regulated applications and this can impact the amount that you pay under the agreement.
NOTE: Failure to disclose all requested information may result in the advice provided not being the most suitable for your needs.
TAFCO will provide you with finance examples and not quotations. Upon your application going ahead, the information you provide to us is passed onto the selected funder and credit search and scoring is undertaken by them. When applications are rejected by a lender, TAFCO will try alternative lenders.
Data Protection Statement
What personal data do we collect from you and how do we collect it
- We may collect specific personal data from you, or via a supplier or introducer. The information we gather allows us to identify you as an individual and form part of the underwriting process.
What we do with your data and who we might share it with you?
- We process your data to provide you with the product you have selected.
- We may also use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations, such as detecting and monitoring fraud and other financial crime, and compliant with our regulatory regulations.
- The only searches we carry out is from public records or Experian in relation to company information. TAFCO Ltd does not carry out any credit searches, and this is the funders responsibility if you wish to be considered for Finance.
If you wish to exercise any of the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- To restrict the processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data erased
- To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete data completed
- To move, copy or transfer your personal data
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making including profiling
The Client accepts that the Broker shall have no liability for any economic loss suffered or incurred by the Client (whether direct, indirect or consequential) insofar as it relates in any way to loss of business, loss of Client data, interruption of business or loss of profits or goodwill because of the manner of performance by the Broker of any obligations arising under the Agreement.
We are a credit broker not a lender – Our role is to act as an intermediary between individuals seeking credit (borrower) and lenders who provide credit. Your primary responsibility is to assist customers in finding suitable credit products that match their needs and financial situation.
The Broker will maintain professional indemnity insurance cover in respect of its business with and on standard terms offered by reputable insurers.
Contact us: Data protection officer, Station House, Station Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3JG Email: email@example.com
Complaint Handling: – You have the right to complain at any point. If you complain, we will do our best to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If we resolve your complaint by the close of business on the third business day, you will receive a summary resolution communication informing you that your complaint has been resolved and we consider the matter to be closed, following the complaint the firm does have up to 8 weeks to resolve your complaint. Please visit www.tafco.co.uk for full details of how we handle your complaint.
Step 1:- Complaint to the Financial Business
Step 2:- Get a financial response letter from the firm
Step 3:- If you are unhappy with the Firm’s Decision please contact the Financial Ombudsmen and submit their form online https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain
TAFCO Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN number 733516. https://www.fca.org.uk TAFCO Limited registered in England and Wales, registration number 8714242. Registered offices are at Station House, Station Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3JG